Sunday 27 February 2011

Get the look from the High Street

While I was having a look tonight at some of the collections show cased at London Fashion Week this year I cam across Antonio Berardi's Spring/Summer 11 collection and was instantly wowed by the strong, bold lines and how they contrasted with floaty lengths. The collection also showed a trend of synched waists and so I thought to myself, seeing as Antonio Berardi's prices are slightly out of my price range (for the moment) why not have a go at trying to put together a similar look off the high street and this is how i got on.


Designer

Antonio Berardi S/S 2011 (aprox £2645)


High Street


River Island Blazer £54.99
Ted Baker Heeled Sandal £90

So as you can see from what I have found, It is possible to create a designer look outfit without the designer price tag, so those of us who's bank balances wont yet stretch to such outfits as Antonio Berardi, we can still have look of luxury to us. So get create my lovely fashion friends and dont be afraid to mix High Street with Designer, if you can afford a little designer, complete it with high street. Have fun and don't be afraid to experiment, who knows what you'll discover. 
Happy shopping :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment